If you notice that how many people connect with Gmail then you will find that a huge number of users are using Gmail across the globe. The reason behind this is, Gmail provides a number of special features which are very beneficial for the users. Some of you don’t know that more than one Gmail accounts can be accessible on Android device. Most of the non-technical or new Android users don’t know the procedure of adding or removing another Gmail account on Android. With the help of this article, we are providing Gmail Tech Support to those users who are unable to perform this task.
Procedure to add another Gmail account:-
If users are unable to add a second Gmail account on their android phone then they can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Firstly, launch the “Settings” app which is placed on the Home screen.
- Now go to the “Accounts” section.
- Here you can see many options but you have to choose “Add Account” and then tap on the Google.
- In the given field, enter your email address. If you don’t have any record then you can create a new account and then tap “Next”.
- After this, enter your password in the given field and again tap on the “Next”.
- If 2-step verification is enabled on your device then enter the code and then tap “Next”.
- It time to tap on the billing information option and then press “Continue”.
Procedure to remove a Gmail account:-
Perform the following steps to remove your Gmail account from your Android device.
- First of all, tap on the “Settings” icon
- Then scroll down in the settings menu.
- Now, tap the “Accounts” option.
- Here, you have to choose “Google”.
- Here you have to select the Google accountwhich you want to remove.
- Tap on the Menu button which looks three vertical dots and then tap “Remove account”.
- Tap “Remove account” to confirm the removal of account.