If you are a new user and don’t know how to add or remove a Gmail account on your iPhone then we will help you by providing the solution for this problem. These days, most of the users are using multiple email accounts so they can access all the accounts simultaneously in their mobile devices. If you already use an email account on your iPhone and want to add another account then you need to perform the below steps:-
Procedure for adding a second Gmail account:-
- To start this procedure, you first need to tap on the “Settings” icon on the home screen of your iPhone.
- After this, tap on the “Mail,Contacts,Calendars” option which is on the settings screen.
- Now click on “Add Account”.
- Select “Google” from the list of email accounts providers.
- Now enter the email address of Gmail account which you want to add and then tap on“Next”.
- After this, enter the password and click “Done”.
- Once Google verified the email address and password of your Gmail account then it will provide you the syncing options.
Now you have added a Gmail account and can easily access it on your iPhone.
Procedure of removing a Gmail account:-
As you can see the above steps, you will notice that adding a second Gmail account is a very simple task. Just like adding, removing a Gmail account is also a very easy. Below steps will justify that removing a Gmail account is really simple.
- First of all, tap on the Settings icon and then choose “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” option.
- Now go to the “Accounts” section.
- Here, you can choose the Gmail account which you want to delete from your iPhone.
- Now confirm the email address of the Gmail account which you are going to delete.
- Hit the “Delete Account” button, and then click “Confirm”.
We are pretty sure that the above instruction will help you in performing this task. Gmail Technical Support is available for you at any time.