If you are a Gmail user and want to add new contacts in the contact list of your Gmail account then this article is for you. There are many Gmail users who don’t know how to add contacts in Gmail. We are here to help you in adding the contacts to your Gmail account. A user can simply add the single contact at a time but if he needs to add multiple contacts and he has no so much time then he can import the contacts from other accounts.
Adding Contacts one by one
- To start this process, you first need to open any browser on your computer and then visit the official website of Gmail.
- Here, you’ll find a log in page, so Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Now click on “Gmail” which is at the top-left corner.
- Then choose “Contacts” option from the appeared menu.
- Now you are at the contacts page, Here you will find an “Add a new contact” option, click on it.
- Now fill the email address which you want to add in your contacts list.
Importing multiple contacts at the same time
- Log in to Gmail and then click the gear icon at the top right corner.
- Then a menu will appear, choose the “Settings” option from the menu.
- Now click “Accounts and Import” and then click on “Import mail and contacts”.
- After this, a new small window will appear on the screen in which you have to enter the email address of the account from where you want to import the contacts and then click “Continue”.
- After this, you need to enter the password of that account and again click “Continue” button.
- Once you clicked on “Start Import”, the importing of contacts will start.
- At last click the “OK” button.