Gmail profile image assumes an essential part in your ID for all users. If someone sees your Gmail profile then your profile picture shows as one of your identities. Gmail profile image helps to identify your account in chat, address books, contact lists, Google+ account and for sending emails. If you want to set and edit your Gmail profile picture then you can easily do this task. The procedure to change the Gmail profile picture is very simple.
Change Gmail profile image:-
The advantage of this method is that it has more options. According to this method there are some easy steps which you have to follow to change the Gmail profile photo:-
- First of all, open any browser on your device and go to the Gmail website.
- Now a login page will show on your screen so you have to log in your Gmail account.
- At the top right corner of your screen, click on the“Gear box”.
- Select“Settings” option from your menu.
- Now, Click on the“General” tab, scroll down the page till “My Picture” section will not display and then Select “Change picture”
- A new window will display on your screen where you can upload picture from your computer. If you want to upload a picture, click on“choose file”. You can upload only a jpg, gif or png format file. The picture shoud not belongs to nudity, artwork or copyrighted pictures.
- The picture which you want to specify here will be used across all Google products and services that display your public picture.
- Now, you can upload selected picture.
- Now, uploading process of your profile picture will run.
- Next, if you want to some displaying changes on your profile picture then Google will gives option so you can drag the box to select the crop area, and resize it. After cropping and resizing, you have to click on “Apply changes” Preview can be seen here.
- Finally your picture has been successfully uploaded on Gmail.