If we talk about email services then one name is always ranked at the top of the list which is Gmail. As we all know that Google provided many fantastic internet based services, Gmail is one of them. Gmail is used to send or receive messages. Sometimes, users need to take a print of Gmail message but they don’t know the procedure. We are providing the perfect solution regarding this issue:-
Procedure to print a Gmail message:-
Here, we are providing the complete procedure to print a Gmail message. These steps are really easy to perform so whenever you need to print a message then follow the below guidelines:-
- First of all. Open the desired Gmail message which you want to print. Open the desired message.
- If the message is involved in a conversation then you have to click its headline to expand the message.
- Now you need to press the down arrow which is near to“Reply” button. If you don’t find any Reply button then click “More options”.
- After clicking on More Option, a menu will appear so choose the “Print” option from the menu.
- There is a possibility that the message contains images which are unable to open for privacy purposes.
- If you want to take a print of those images then click “Cancel” under “Confirm print without images” else click “OK” to print without images.
- One thing we want to convey you that everything shown on your browser with the text or image will automatically print.
- Once the above steps are done then make sure to close the message’s window.
It’s the end of the procedure, now you can check whether your issue has fixed or not. If you ever encounter this trouble in future then you just need to repeat the same steps and you’ll get the solution. As you are a Gmail user so it is very common that you also encounter some other issues related to Gmail. Don’t be panic as Gmail Customer Service Helpdesk is available for you at free of cost.