A large number of clients are connected with Gmail. Many times, Gmail users encounter issues in sending mails on their iPhone but we want to suggest them that they don’t need to worry. Our Specialists are here to help out users to overcome these issues and get simple answer to send Gmail messages from your iPad immediately. Our specialists are prepared to give the best arrangement with respect to this issue.
Just think, if the application like Gmail you utilize each day and abruptly it doesn’t work correctly then it will turn out to be extremely bothering for you. There are several services contained by Google app including Gmail. The usability of Gmail is highest among all the Google services. Google puts a considerable measure of work in their android applications. Be that as it may, some great applications additionally having issues and because of this it can’t work correctly. Take a case of Gmail; if emails are unable to send then what your response is, we know your response that you will get stress. So we need to reveal to you that don’t stress, Gmail Technical Support is here to help you and give a simple and best answer for this issue.
Send Gmail messages on Apple devices:-
- First of all, go to the home screen of your iPad and tap on the “Settings” icon.
- Now, choose “Mail” process to continue this process.
- After this, you need to select your Gmail account in which this problem occurs.
- Then, go to the ‘Outgoing Mail Server’section and select “SMTP”.
- Once you select SMTP then go to the ‘Primary Server’section and click on the first field list.
- You need to check that the the full email address for this account is listed in the “User Name” field.
- Type again your Gmail password in the “Password” field even it is already filled.
- Don’t forget to tap on the “Done” button which is at the top right corner.