It is extremely easy to utilize a Gmail account. There are numerous clients who need to send and get messages each day. You can access Gmail on multiple platforms like Windows, Android, iOS and so forth. Today, Gmail turns into the most loved and most usable email service all over the world. There are lots of advantages to use Gmail. If we talk about older times then people used post offices and pigeon to send their messages. Just analyze these methods that how much time consuming they are? But now the best alternative of those methods is Gmail which is very fast and cost effective. We all know that we have to create or sign up to a Gmail account to access Gmail services. Sometimes, users encounter some issues at the time of registering a Gmail account but here you’ll find the solutions for those issues.
How to register on Gmail?
The majority of new and non technical users don’t know how to create a Gmail account. Following are the easy steps that you have to follow:-
- First of all, open any browser on your computer and go to the official website of Gmail.
- Here, you can see a login form but before login you need to register to Gmail. A “create a new account” link is also present on the page so click on it and it will redirects you to a registration form
- Now enter your username in the first field, If your username is unique then only Gmail will accept it because every Gmail account holder can access his/her Gmail account with a different username.
- Now you have to enter a password, make sure the password should be strong. It is recommended that use the combination of alphabets, numbers and special symbols to make the password strong.
- Here you also have to enter some basic details about you like first name, last name, Date of birth, Country, Gender etc.
- Gmail is also giving you an option to choose a security question and enter the answer for it. This security question will help you in recovering your account whenever you need to recover your Gmail account.
- Now enter the above CAPTCHA text in the given field and click submit.
Finally, you are registered to Gmail and your Gmail account has created. Now you can sign in to your Gmail account by entering the Gmail username and password in the Login form.