Gmail is one of the email services that anybody can easily access. There are many new and non technical users who don’t know the procedure to sign in or log in the Gmail account or if they know then encounter some issues regarding the same. One questions always arises in the mind of non technical users that why log in process is necessary to access the Gmail account. We are giving the answer of this question, as we all know that we use Gmail for a secure communication or document sharing so it is very necessary that nobody can access our Gmail account without our permission. Therefore Gmail and many other services or applications use a password authentication process. We signup on Gmail with a unique id and password and use both of them at the time of signing in the Gmail account.
Log in or Sign in your Gmail:-
If you are facing issues in logging in your Gmail account then we are providing the Gmail Tech Support. Just follow the below steps and you’ll definitely get the solution.
- As we all know that we can access Gmail on any internet based gadget like smartphones, PC, tablet etc. First of all, open any web browser on your device and visit Gmail website.
- Now you can see the homepage of Gmail where a log in form is available with two fields named as username and password respectively.
- We hope that you have remembered your Gmail username and password so enter both details in the fields.
- Now you have entered the username and password, hit “Enter” key or click on the “Sign in” button which you’ll find below the password field.
- If the username and password both are correct then Google allows you to go to the homepage of your Gmail account otherwise it will show an “incorrect username or password” error message.
- Once log in process has done then you’ll be able to access your Gmail account.
We are pretty much sure that the above steps will solve your problem but in case, any problem comes in this process then we will further help you.