Today, emailing has become the major source of communicating and sharing documents with each other. People use emailing services in their personal as well as professional uses. If we talk about the email services then definitely the first word come out from everybody’s mouth is Gmail. We are pretty much sure that most of the users are using Gmail because it is very easy to use, reliable, user friendly and fast. As we all know that Gmail can only be accessible with a unique user id and password so every user must have register himself on Gmail. Sometimes users need to change the Gmail password for different reasons so I am providing the complete step by step procedure with the help of this article.
How to update your Gmail password?
There are many users who don’t know the procedure of changing Gmail password but they have an option to take Gmail Customer Service. You can see some steps below and you have to follow it to change your Gmail password.
- This task begins with signing in your Gmail account. You have to open a web browser and visit Gmail. Here you’ll find a “Sign in” page so just enter the details and hit the “Sign in” button.
- Now you can see a settings gear icon on the right side of the screen, click on it and choose the “Settings” from the menu.
- Once you reached to the “Settings” screen then go to the “Accounts and import” section.
- Here, you’ll find a “change password” link, click on it.
- Now, you have to verify by entering the password that you are the owner of this Gmail account.
- Once Google verifies you then you’ll be able to change your password. Firstly, enter the new password and then confirm the new password.
- Don’t forget to click the “Change password” button to finish this task.
Finally, your Gmail password has changed and now you can log in your Gmail account with the new password.